Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Twilight

I've been wanting to read the Twilight books but mom wanted to read them first to see what she thought of them. So she read the first one and then couldn't decide so she had dad read them and anyways they decided to let me read them. I enjoyed the first one but would not suggest them to kids under 13. I know I just turned 13 but it still counts.

I can't wait till school ends. Peggy Miller has a tentative piano recital scheduled for the 3rd of May. I am very bored and am scheduled to end school the first week in May if I get all my homework done.

Oh yeah and one more thing I think summer is finally coming!!! We had a snow storm yesterday but it wasn't but and it's getting warm finally. Well I guess that's all for today if I think of anything else that's worth while I will let you know.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh, i wanted to read the twilight books too. I don't know if i will like them because i am usually not interested in that type of stuff.
oh my sisters are in peggy's piano recital too....so i'm sure i'll get to see you there!