Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Twilight post two

Ok, I'm going to do another post about "Twilight" because when mom and dad read my last one they started laughing and said I should say more about the book not who should read it. So anyways. Twilight is a good book. The author could have done somethings in it better but for the most part I enjoyed it. It is to romantic in some parts and so I just kind of skiped over those parts, 'cause Idon't really enjoy reading stuff like, "Oh I love you......" but other than the romance the book had a pretty good plot and stuff. I would deffanitly suggest reading it before you let your kid read it but that's your own choice. If any of you guys have seen the movie would you email me or comment to tell me about it? Thanks!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we have seen the movie..it is okay.. a love story..for teenagers.but i didn't let my kid read the books. i thought they were for a much older group like 16 and on.