Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter afternoon

After lunch Matt, Elsie Clara and I played "horseopoly" a board game ripoff of monopoly. After mom and grandma got all the easter eggs hidden and we had an easter egg hunt. I'm going to save all my candy for on our vacation. Oh yeah and after church this morning we did a family picture.

This is our Easter 2009 family picture.
Back row: Louisa, Jeremy, Matt
Middle:Inge, Donna, Sophie
Front: Clara, John, Sophie, Elsie

And I'm not sure how this picture came about, but it's funny so anyways it's Jeremy, Grandpa and matt.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey louisa! Cool pics! I could tell you were wearing the outfit I saw when I came to your house. I hope you have fun on your trip!

Char said...

Those are great pictures, Louisa. Thanks for posting them.
My, Stella has big shoes. :)

Char