Saturday, April 18, 2009

Today, Saturday, I like Saturday you don't have to do school or any thing on Saturday. I don't have any pictures from vacation yet but dad does on his blog. I slept in this morning but not very long (sadly). Another quiz (because that last one was so easy)

Who acts in "Twilight" and "Cheaper by the dozen", And also He was soon invited to train with seven-time world karate champion Mike
Chat.

That one I hope will be a little more hard. Oh yeah and Iraina you can't guess, Ha!! Ha!!

If no one can guess it I'll tell you but try to guess it.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Louisa! I'm so excited since I'm the first to comment on this! And I think I might know the answer. Is it.....Taylor Lautner?!
Hopefully I'm right. Do I get a prize? LOL
The place you guys went on vacation sure looked like lots of fun! You should check out a place where we usually go in the summer. It is at Itaska State Park. There are cabins that are really nice and then they have an outdoor swimming pool in the ground. And bike trails, walking trails, and then you can check out all the historic places! It is really fun! Maybe if I can find it, I will send a link to you and you could look at it and show your parents if you want.
Well I hope I win the contest!
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Taylor Lautner was in Sharkboy and Lavagirl also. Did u get 2 c Twilight yet?

-Maddi