Friday, April 17, 2009

Today I really don't have any thing to talk about. If any one around the Oklee MN area has the 3rd twilight book can I borrow it? It's taking to long at the library. I have about two weeks of school left this year (one of the advantages of being home-schooled is you can finish your school quick). I should think of a quiz for my blog. Umm....

Thinking.....

ok I got one but it's really easy it is a line from a song and you have to guess which song.

"I'm in the room
It's a typical Tuesday night"

If you google it you'll probably find it. And I guess that's all for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You belong with me. By Taylor Swift.

That was the first song that popped up, so I'm assuming that's the one. I don't listen to T.S. so IDK.


-Maddi

Anonymous said...

"You Belong With Me" By Taylor Swift! "I'm in my room, it's a typical tuesday night,I'm listening to the kinda music she doesn't like"!I luv that song! ~Amanda

Stephanie said...

I see someone has already guessing it! I just saw it on there and I was like I love that song! You belong with me by Taylor Swift.
Last night we had our band and choir classes and we sang that. Oh, and sorry but I don't have the twilight book #3. If I did, I would for sure let you borrow it.