Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter vacation post 1

Monday when I got up on Monday morning it was busy around my house grandma and grandpa were leaving and we were getting ready to leave for our vacation. After the grandparents left we packed our clothes and food for three days and then left.

It takes an hour and a half to get to the resort we went too and it's called "Rainbow Resort". With 11 people in the car that feels like forever there's a constant "how long till we get there mom??" or "mom John's pinching me tell him to stop". So Elsie and I told them when we were about 10min. away that we were "getting close and we only had 2 hours left" it was hilarious. The lake that the resort is on is called "Elbow Lake" so any lake we past on the way there we made up a name for and I think I remember all the funny names the funniest ones were....
Hot Heel Lake,
Fat Forehead,
Tingly Tongue.
and
Shiny shin.
We had a lot more names but they weren't as fun.

Anyways we got there and if I put much more on this post my hand will get sore from typing.

No comments: