Saturday, April 11, 2009

Outside

It's A beautiful day outside I hope it stays nice like this till December this year. A while ago I went out to do some archery and that was fun my record is 18 yards away I have about a 2ft spread with the arrows and that is with the little 15 lb bow. I'm hoping to go deer hunting this year using the bow that dad gave me for my birthday that one is a 50 lb bow.

This picture is of me shooting the little compound bow.
This one is of Elsie.
This one is of Clara.
This is of me shooting Matt's 30-30. Oh yeah and dad told me to mention that I blew up the milk jug on my first try.

1 comment:

Stephanie =) said...

Hey Louisa! Those are cool pics. In our phy-ed/gym class we just got done doing archery. It was really fun. We had 20lb bows and got to shoot at targets and then we split into teams and got to shoot balloons. The only bad thing was that one of my friends just had knee surgery the week before so she was on crutches so when it was her turn, i'd have to get her bow, then when she was done i'd have to put it back, and then i'd have to go get her arrows! Yeah it was a lot of work. What are you doing like not this weekend but the next weekend? Just wondering cause my mom said you MIGHT be able to come over. Talk to you Later!