Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bowling With LYS #2

Oh my goodness I am so mad at myself because when I uploaded my pictures on here the first time the lighting was really bad on them so I have to take them all off again and start over so here's some more pictures. Actually I'm not going to put any more on here. But let me think.... I got my bible camp form today so I filled them out that was fun thinking about what camp will be like this year. Oh yea and Stephanie I really think that you should come to camp. Flooding I think is down, let me check on that..... yay it's down to 38 feet it's highest level was 40.62 feet. you can see more about the flood here. Well Matt is bugging me to get on the computer so I'll post more later.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yeah I really want to come very bad, but i have a babysitting job this summer 5 days a week from like 7:30 to 4. but you should put a link on your blog for if the bible camp has a website.....or if it doesn't put some info on what dates and stuff....i could see i might be able to go.