Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Winkel

Today we had Winkel at our house. Winkel is a meeting where all the pastors in our synod who have churches near here get together and sometimes the pastors kids come with if they are home schooled. Anyways some of the girls who usually come were sick today so they couldn't come and we missed them but Marissa T. and I got along pretty well today and we had fun.



Marissa and I were doing our makeup really crazy and we dyed our hair with like some wash out stuff. I'm not sure what we were supposed to be but we had fun and that's the important part.

Also after dinner we got the big box that our new stove came in and used it for sliding off a little cliff of snow we have in our yard and into a big puddle of water it was so much fun. Until we got this awesome idea we started going head first off the cliff of snow and that kind of knocked the air out of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Louisa!
It looks like you had lots of fun! And I love the makeup...lol
It was really fun getting to see you last night, even though it was for a short time!
in a couple days i am leaving for the state basketball tournament! I am so excited, but we have to leave at 6 am and it is on a regular school bus, and if our girls loose we have to come straight home! I hope they win cause then we get to stay in a hotel! Yay!