Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ouch

Today has been kind of boring around the Abrahamson household. Earlier I as downstairs and I stood up and popped my neck you know cu-runch. And there was a weird noise then this sudden pain all down the left side of my body. I could hardly move. About 15 minutes later I decided it hurt bad enough I should probably tell mom about it. So I hobbled upstairs slowly the pain was still there. Mom called dad and dad came up to the house right away. And he felt my neck and apparently I stretched a muscle in my neck. And it still hurts really bad. So I can't really do anything right now except sit because it hurts so bad. But anyways besides that nothing happened today, at least not that I know about. But I should go get ready for Catechism class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch...i'm sure that hurt! Actually, I know that hurt! I have many many back and neck problems where all of a sudden, my back will go out and i can't even move barely for atleast like 2-3 days! Then my spine curves and my back and neck hurt a lot! I hope you are better now. I will check your blog when i get home. it could be late tomorrow night or else if we win, it will be saturday night! hopefully we wil cause i like really want to stay at a hotel! I am leaving tomorrow morning at 6 am! GO RLCC MUSTANGS!