Monday, March 9, 2009

Busy

Today has been very busy. I got up at 8:45 and mom was the only person up she had Elsie and Me make muffins for breakfast and they were very dry for some unknown reason. Then by the time we were done with cleaning up from breakfast it was late like 10:30 or something like that. So us kids got right to school and for those of you who don't know mom home schools all of us kids except Jeremy, my oldest brother. Well now at 2:45 we haven't even eaten lunch. Oh well dad's working on that right now, And it smells delicious. Any ways I'm finally putting pictures on here from my birthday.













The above picture isn't from my birthday but it's so cute I could not resist putting it up.


This one isn't from my birthday either but it was from when Elsie put to much soap in the dishwasher and it kind of got all over the floor and stuff.


This one is from my birthday it's
Donna and Stella
with some hats that I made
and it was pretty cute.









And yeah I know there aren't any pictures of me well I don't look good in pictures,
so I don't like the ones of me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't look good in pictures? Silly silly... YOU DO. *sigh*
Wow I could never make those hats lol

Anonymous said...

Nice Pics...
Do you make the hats?
They are very cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey louisa!
We need to get together some time and have a sleepover! That would be so much fun! We haven't got to see each other for like ever!