Sunday, March 8, 2009

Today (Sunday)

Today, is Sunday. So I got up very tired, and I went to church, and with the time change I missed an hour of needed sleep, but caught up on that during church, just kidding dad. Then my friend Holly called and she invited Elsie, Clara, and Me over, so that was fun. While we were at Holly's house we played out side for along time and Alan, Holly's dad, pulled us on sleds, it was so much fun Holly so thanks for having us over. Earlier today our stove kind of busted so mom and dad were in town looking for a new one and I think that they found a nice one. Well that is about all I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey louisa!
Is that Holly Vettleson?
My sister is friends with her.

Anonymous said...

I had the same idea! (sleeping in church) But mom said if she had to stay awake so did I lol