Thursday, March 19, 2009

Going to State!!!

Yay!! The RLCC girls Basketball team is going to state!! And they will win!! Because they rock!! Well at least hopefully they will. Today my neck feels much better, and I hope it will keep getting better. I'm in the middle of making rice pudding for breakfast, so I better check it to make sure it's not burning. All the little kids are still sleeping (that's good). And I really have nothing more to say, so today it's a short post. Maybe if there is more news later I will come on and do another post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah if you didn't hear, mustang girls lost on thursday to ada. the score was like 27 to 66. on friday, ada played burmen and burmen lost 33 to 63. then for the state championship ada won like 31 to 61! so they pretty much beat everybody by a long shot! i can't remember though who they played for championship. so the game wasn't very fun and the band didn't even get to stay over night so it wasn't very fun. but the mustang girls had fun and it was a good experience for them.