Thursday, January 12, 2012

Quick update and shoutout!!

I've been a lazy bum for the last three days I've been home sick. No school was nice, but I honestly don't think it was worth as gross as I felt. On Saturday I am going to grandforks with my youth group! We're going to some Canada hotel or something? I'm not sure. Anyways, we are going swimming. After that I'm spending the night at Whitney's house! :) That's gonna be pretty awesome! :) I was planning on going snowmobiling. There is still no snow though.

AND A SHOUTOUT!!! :)

It's my best friend Rachel Roue's birthday tomorrow, she is an amazing addition to the Abrahamson family, and I'm so glad that I have been blessed with an amazing friend like her! :) If you haven't met her, you might have to some day! That girl is craaazy, but I love her. Happy birthday Rachel! <3

No comments: