Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy new years eve everyone!!!!! :)

Everyone better have an amazing new years eve tonight! Do something crazy! :)

Some of my aunts and uncles came over last night they brought their kids. All of the cousins who were here are younger than me. They are super cute though! My little cousin Taylor gave all of us nicknames last night. We watched football, and a bunch of the grown ups were bugging me about boys. I guess that's their jobs though. ;) It was kinda funny.

Today Inge and I made brownies! They are in the oven right now, and I'm watching Kourtney and Kim take New York, the best show ever! :) I should go check the brownies now though. Sorry this is such a short post, but nothing really has happened. My family and I are leaving Washington tomorrow after church. We are going to southern Minnesota to visit our grandparents on dads side! :)

No comments: