Thursday, December 8, 2011

"When we went out last night." --Kenny Chesney

Last night was the youth group Christmas Caroling night. After school Rachel came over, and we did homework and chores until it was time to leave. No. Actually I'm kidding, Rachel did come over, but seriously? We didn't do anything, except a little bit of chores, but mostly we just chilled until 6. At 6pm Tami, one of our youth group leaders, came and picked up Rachel, Matt and me. We went caroling in TR to several shut-in's houses/apartments or whatever. :) After we were done caroling we went to McDonald's to eat/screw around. It was an insanely fun night and I wish I could hang out with the people that went more often! :) We had a huge group going last night, I think it was 16 of us. The youth group and friends that went were Whitney, Briley, Shane, Rachel, Matt, Noah, Cameron, Joshua, Cade, Elsie, Clara, Dede, Kjersten, Friedrich, Carl, and Logan, it was an amazing group with several talented singers. :)

Today for school I had testing all morning, a huge pain in the butt! We had to eat lunch with the junior high because it took all morning and the senior high lunch to do the tests. I guess they were some sophomore state required test. I also am in the play, we had tryouts last week and now we have practice for the next two months before our performance. The play that I'm in is a competition play, its for the one act competitions. It should be really fun! :)

No comments: