Friday, January 27, 2012

"Would you walk to the edge of the ocean Just to fill my jar with sand?" -The band perry.

Snow is stupid.

I've been wanting snow really bad lately. Because I want to go snowmobiling and skiing and stuff, and that's kinda hard to do if there isn't snow.

Well, we got snow today. Of course,it had to come the day my grandparents from southern Minnesota were going to come up to visit. They had to turn around and go back home because the roads got to bad.

It was really pretty outside though durring the storm! :) My friends Lindsey, Brooke, and Me decided to go outside durring Phy. Ed. and have a snow fight. We got kinda wet, but it was worth it. It is also really warm out. Which is kinda nice! :)

I wish my grandparents had been able to get here though. :( Ahh, well someother time.

I have twitter! For anyone who reads this blog who has twitter, you should follow me! My twitter is "louisa_38" should be pretty easy to find me. :)

Oh, the title to this post has no relevence at all to anything, it's just like my new favorite song. :)

No comments: