Thursday, January 26, 2012

One act play competitions!!!! :)

Yesterday there was knowledge bowl in Thief River! :) My team, RLCC Red, Tied for last place. That was partly our fault though. We weren't taking anything seriously. It was kind of just a fun day of skipping school, and then we didn't have to eat at school either. We ate at pizza hut! :)

This morning I didn't go to school. I had a headache. I'm going to school in a little while thought because I have to be at play practice tonight! Tomorrow is a half day and we are performing our play for the school sometime in the morning. Then on Saturday we have one act competitions! They're in Bagley, and we are against 8 or 9 other schools. We have to get 1st or 2nd place to go on to the next level. I don't think we'll make it on, but that's okay because it's all for the fun of it anyways! :)

No comments: