Sunday, January 22, 2012

In the mood for cooking.

I am a fatty. I love food, and right now, I am craving Trifle, so I'm gonna make it! :) We don't have pudding. So I'll make it from scratch. We don't have cream, or whipped topping, so I intend to make whipped powdered milk! And I also plan to invade the neighbors house, to get some chocolate chips. Because although I could just use coco powder as my mother suggests, I really don't want too! I like to cook as my escape from life. I don't have to think while I'm doing it! Or maybe I think so much about cooking that I forget all my other problems. I'm not sure what it is, but I don't care. Sorry this is a kind of pointless post, but I really have nothing to say. Oooh and it snowed today! But still not enough snow for snowmobiling, or cancelling school. Which really those are the only two reasons snow is good.

No comments: