Saturday, July 4, 2009

On the 4th....

Today as you probably all know is the 4th of July so happy 4th every one. This morning we celebrated it by going to a parade which was fun.

This afternoon Elsie and I finished packing for camp which is tomorrow we started yesterday which I would have liked to start sooner but I went shopping Thursday night and I needed to wait till after shopping to finish packing.

Thursday, the Jacobsens left and then in the afternoon the family went to Bemidji and had a picnic with some of dad and moms old friends that they hadn't seen for like 13 years. They have a daughter who is my age and she and I got along pretty good even though we are complete opposites. After the picnic we went shopping and Noelle-mom's friend's daughter- and I got a manicure. Mom's friend has a blog at larsonquest.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

Stephanie <3 said...

Hey Louisa! Happy 4th of July!! It was great getting to see you today! We need to go shopping one day and get massages!! I want one of those water massages at the mall! They look so fun and relaxing!! Okay well this is all I will write since I am always writing on your blog! haha I am addicted!! lol =)
Oh, and I am loving that 2nd Penderwicks book!!
Have fun at camp! Hopefully you can take some pics!!!