Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Life, I know I need to get some more ideas for post titles

So Where did I leave off last post...........Oh the wedding.

On Saturday I had to waitress for a wedding and that went till 7:30 or so and then I went to babysit two cute little boys oh and for Larissa (the mom of the two kids who I think reads my blog), Noah has a really funny pout face his lip goes out half an inch. I got back babysitting around 1:00am and went strait to bed.

In the morning dad woke me up at 6:00 and I went to church at St. Petri because I needed to go to help out at an auction Sunday at 9:45 and Oak Park service isn't till 11:00. At the auction I was helping Hannah E. with her lemonade stand. I got back from the auction around 7:00pm and made myself supper 'cause mom and dad and the rest of the kids were at a anniversary party. After supper I went to bed but I think I IMed some of my friends for awhile before bed, so I guess if I was tired it was my fault.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Louisa! I am waitressing for a wedding this Saturday! I am so excited! Um, I emailed you cause it wouldn't let me post on your blog but I am guessing you didn't get the email. I was wondering if the bible camp you went to has a website?? Cause I am guessing you will be going next year and I am interested in seeing if I could go. So just wondering....

I said...

your so lucky that your so busy.. i'm doing just about nothing this summer