Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fair again this year...

This year I went to the Pennington county fair with Whitney N. and I bought a day pass so I could get on all the rides that I wanted as many times as I wanted. Here's some some of the rides that I went on.

Ring of Fire I found a good picture of this ride at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21684795@N05/2809491846/

Power Tower, it was so freaky they bring you up 40ft and then drop you down fast then the ride slows down right before the bottom so you don't get brain damage.

Hi Roller, a very fun ride but I couldn't find any good pictures of it.

Zero Gravity, a fun ride and I found a picture:
http://www.elburnlions.com/RIDE-ZERO%20GRAVITY.jpg

There were lot's of other rides but I can't remember all the names for them but I had a lot of fun and I'm glad I could go (even though I spent $50 at the fair counting my ride pass).

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Louisa! I wish we could have spent more time together at the fair..but I was with other friends and so were you. But we need to get together again soon!!! Um, I finished the 2nd Penderwicks book like a week ago and I was wondering if it would be okay if my mom dropped it off on Friday at 1 or 2?? (I will be babysitting). And my mom said, that if you will not be home, if she could just put it in the mailbox?? because on friday my mom is going by your house so she wants to drop it off.

Iraina said...

I went to lake fair a few days ago. Only went on one ride but that was okay with me