Friday, July 10, 2009

BIBLE CAMP IS DONE ALREADY!?!?!?!?!

Today I got back from Bible camp, and I don't have time to post much about what happened because I stayed up till 4:00am last night and then I had to get up this morning at about 7:30. So I'm really tired. I guess my body isn't used to living off 3 and a half hours of sleep.
This is of Elsie's arm after we got back I guess she wanted every one to sign her arm in big black permanent markers, when we got home mom said it's coming off before she goes any where.

This is of my friend Allison and Me, The yellowish green thing in my mouth is a hand full of chewed up skittles.

This picture is of Hesston-the guy who I went on the moonlight walk with- and Me I didn't know whether I should put it on my blog cause I knew I would get some rude comments from certain people but Hesston and I are just friends

This pic is from this skit night it is Elsie's cabin's beautiful make up job.

No comments: