Saturday, July 11, 2009

Okay and for Bible camp....

I don't know how long I will be able to work on my blog for because I have a wedding i need to go to later and I still need to get ready.

At camp I got there being kind of disappointed cause I wasn't in the cabin I wanted to be in.

I had lots of fun at camp but I don't remember much from each day but I will tell you the things that are either interesting, funny, or dumb.

Sunday night I had to go to the hospital because a girl from my cabin had either sprained really bad or broken her foot, we got back from that at about 1:00am and didn't get to bed till about 2:30am.

Monday I don't think that there was anything very interesting that happened on Monday.

Tuesday same as Monday life, life, and more just life at camp.

Wednesday, I went horse back riding and the horse I was riding sat down in the middle of the water cause it got hot and it started to roll around (with me on it) I had to jump of really quick into 2ft deep mud/water though I really didn't mind getting wet and dirty. Also on Wednesday it was skit night but that's about all.

Thursday, was the summer Olympics at camp and we did stuff like relay races and belly flops. Then at night we had the banquet which took a lot of time to get ready for. After the banquet was the moonlight walk.

Friday was packing and leaving day. Goooood-bye.

Today there is a wedding that I'm a waitress for and then I'm baby sitting till probably midnight or later.

I'll write more later but I don't know when cause it's summer.

No comments: