Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekend.

Friday, I missed school because I was sick.

Saturday, I stayed home and cleaned all morning/early afternoon. In the evening I went to babysit! Then I got home and slept.

Today, I was supposed to go skiing. I woke up to mom saying "skiing is cancelled and we don't know about church yet." Which that pretty much explains my day. Skiing, was cancelled. Church was cancelled. I sat at home doing nothing all day. The roads were terrible in spots I guess. I made muffins for breakfast, because since the day was destined to be bad anyways, I figured I might as well have one good thing. The day didn't end up as bad as I had guessed it would. It was boring, but sometimes boring is a good thing. I rested a lot this afternoon. The only bad thing is I had really been looking forward to skiing.

No comments: