Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"No one get me like you....you rock me harder than some downtown band"

Tomorrow is knowledge bowl again! :) Today I had river watch.




Some people in my class told me today that I'm never in class and always skipping! That kind of bugged me, because I don't even skip that often! I am sick. I have ditched class, but that's usually only like once a month. A few of my friends also say that I have teachers get me out of it when I do skip and get caught. And for the record, that's false! They said one teacher in particular who always excuses me, which is 100% not true. That kind of made me mad, because they were saying that I can get away with anything with that teacher, and that she favors me, because we are really close. That is not true, we are really close, but that teacher is a very fair teacher, she would not give any student special treatment. We are close because I've gotten to know her more than any of the other teachers over time. She is always there when I need her. I respect her, and she respects me for it! But she would not go against the school rules, and let some students get away with whatever. So to set the record straight, I don't get away with everything! I must just be a lucky skipper and that's why I haven't been caught before.


I hope my country music titles to my blog posts aren't irritating anyone! I just always have songs in my head, so I use whatever one that's in my head for the title.


I also wanted to post a picture from pajama day last week! :) This is a picture of me and Rachel. :)

No comments: