Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"keep me in mind! Somewhere down the road you might get lonely."

I love the song of the title. :) Haha! :)

Today is the start of the snowfest celebration or whatever. :) Today is pajama day, and since my mom got me some amazing footie pajamas for Christmas I figured I should put those to good use. I kinda feel like a freak though, but I really don't care! I'm wearing my bathrobe over it too. Maybe I'll post a picture of them once Rachel R. posts it on facebook, but who knows. :)

Tomorrow is team day, and Friday is 80s day. I'm not dressing up for team day, because that sounds kinda boring. I might dress up for 80s day, but I'm not sure. Then Friday after school is the dance! I'm sure that'll be fun!

Today in a few minutes I'm leaving to go to TRF for some SADDs thing. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but we go to pizza hut afterwords so that'll be way better than school food. :)

No comments: