Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lousy day.

The student senate summit was today. We had to get up early for that, which was annoying. It was an okay day though. Brady entertained us with his amazing magic tricks whenever we got bored. A speaker came up from the twin cities. We had some games. Rachel had to play musical chairs, I wanted to but she got up there before I had the guts to. We had a rock, paper, scissors competitions too. The food was pretty tasty, and we didn't have school those were the two highlights of my day. I have a quiz and a test to make up tomorrow for missing though. That is not cool. I'm in a bad mood tonight. I feel kind of sick, I think that's maybe because I'm hungry/tired but I don't know because John threw up all over last night while I was babysitting him. I'm going to bed now, who cares if it's only 9pm.

1 comment:

Rachel Roue :) said...

I'm sorry! You should have said something!! You would have done a way better job at musical chairs! I only went up cuz I didn't think anyone else wanted to go.. D:
Next year! :)