Wednesday, May 6, 2009

End of Wednesday School

Today we had the last day of Wednesday school so on that day we usually have a picnic this year Alison B. put that together so thank you Alison. This year we had BBQ and chips also there was some other stuff but if I put every little thing that we had on this blog then there wouldn't be enough time for me to write other things too. After supper we played soccer, football, and did double dutch with only one rope so I guess that's called jump roping. But thank you Alison for everything.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You are so lucky! I still have 16 more days of school left I think! Then I start with a summer babysitting job every day mon. thru fri.
Yeah I am watching a 1 year old girl. She is very busy so It might be a challenge! But I might get rich....lol