Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Busy and sick

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days I've been really busy and sick. Yesterday I woke up in the morning with a really sore throat and then....... I don't know I worked on stuff. In the afternoon I made a really good gluten free bread. At bedtime Matt saw a skunk outside eating the cat food for our cats. I woke up this morning and made breakfast it was cornmeal mush and my reason for making that was because my throat hurt to much to eat anything else. I rested most of the morning but I also worked on my new blog it's a blog about gluten free stuff. Now My throat is still sore but I feel a lot better and hopefully I get even better..... quick. Well I should go now.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey Louisa! I really like your gluten-free blog! It is very cool! But okay maybe this is dumb, but what is gluten-free? Are you gluten-free or any of your family members? So my suggestion for your Gluten-Free Blog is to explain what it is and why you use gluten-free foods and ingredients. I am getting so excited for the fair! We will have to plan what we are going to do soon!