Saturday, September 12, 2009

School

Tuesday I started school. The schedules were very confusing but I think I have them figured out now. Right now I'm in FCS, English, Math, PE, Choir, and Current events. I'm really enjoying school, no rude comments from people who didn't want me to go to school please, Because I won't publish them. I'm not going to fail in life because I'm going to public school -sorry to those who don't know what I'm talking about I had several people tell me the school was going to ruin me-. 8th grade VB had a game last night and we won!! next game is in Bagley and it's on monday at 4:30 if any one wants to come. Today I have several choices of what I could do I'm not going to name them all because it would put you to sleep. I think that I've updated you on every thing that has happened in the last week.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Louisa! I think it is great that you are going to public school! :)I hope you win your volleyball game on Monday! :) See you on Monday!!

A Stafford said...

Thought I'd better comment even though it's an old post--both Shawn and I went to public school and look how we turned out! Hmmmmm. I assume you'll be dropping out immediately. Hope you enjoyed your few weeks in public school!

:-)