Sunday, September 6, 2009

I'm back

yes I'm back I've been back for a week I've just been really busy. I'm going to update you on what has happened but I'm not going into any details. In Washington my Aunt Rachel and Uncle nick got married and they had a nice wedding and reception that I got to sing karaoke with my cousins at which was a lot of fun. After the wedding we went to Grandma E.s house and then from there we went to Grandma A.s house. When we finally got home grandpa and grandma A. came to our house to pick up Jeremy and all his stuff. On Monday the 31st we got all our cleaning and unpacking from vacation done. Then Tuesday I joined the Oklee volleyball team. On Wednesday I had VB practice in the morning I had to baby sit for mom in thee after noon and in the evening mom and I had to run into oklee for a meeting/open house thing with the school. Thursday I went school shopping and Friday had VB practice again by yesterday I slept the whole day, well not quite. And now it's today and I'm finally getting a chance to post.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey Louisa!! I can't believe school is starting on Tuesday!! :) I looked for you at the open house but I didn't see you. I had a 9th grade class meeting at 6:30 and it wasn't done until 7:15 and I had to go home right after cause my sisters needed to go to their open house in Plummer. We need to meet before school starts on Tuesday morning. Are you going to ride the bus in on the first day?? I will be there by 8...and then the rest of the days I ride the bus and my bus gets there at 7:45....so hopefully i will get to see you before school on tuesday!! So are you getting good at volleyball?! :) Stephanie