Tuesday, June 30, 2009

sooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy

Sorry I haven't posted in so long I'm not even going to try to update you in what all has happened, I'll tell you some of the things that have happened though.

On Thursday, we went to the Oklee fair and entered our stuff, then when we got home we rushed to get ready for grandparents who were coming. When g-pa and g-ma came then we visited with then for awhile then went to bed.

On Friday, we went to the fair with grandparents and then I entered my cookies in the cookie contest. after awhile I went over to Stephanie's house and I stayed there till 6:00 when Steph and I went back to the fair and we hung out there till the talent show which we went to. Then mom came to pick me up after that.

On Saturday, we went to the fair. And stayed there all day.

Sunday we got ready for Jacobsens to come.

Monday Jacobsens came.

Tuesday I got up and did a blog post.

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I got first on the cookie contest and so I won $20.

I probably wont be updating much in the next few weeks because we will be really busy.

1 comment:

Stephanie <3 said...

Hey Louisa! The 2nd Penderwicks book is really good!! I have read like 100 pages so far!! It was so much fun getting to hang out with you and have you come over to my house! I wish I could have been there on Saturday but I had Volleyball. Now since I had you to my house, it is my turn to come to yours!! =) And I will probably have you over another time this summer to my house cause we are putting up the swimming pool tonight and then later we are going to put up the volleyball net!! =) Okay well talk to you later....And if I don't talk to you before you leave...have fun at camp!! If you can, you should take some pics and put them on your blog!! =) Okay bye!!!