Friday, June 12, 2009

Life

Life with nothing much going on or maybe to much.

Sunday- I went to David S.'s graduation party and then spent the night at Whitney's house.

Monday- I left Whitney's going strait to VBS then went home after VBS.

Tuesday- I went to VBS and then went home after that

Wednesday- I went to VBS and then went to help Alyssa N. cause she was sick from being pregnant.

Thursday- I went to a sports day at deer park then over to my friend's house.

And Friday I have done nothing but sit around and sleep.... well I guess I did mow the lawn and I do have a bunch of siblings that I was watching. That's all for today.

4 comments:

Iraina said...

hey ruth just showed me you piano thingy on face book

madhenmom said...

Sounds like you were busy! It was nice of you to help out your neighbor when she was sick.

Aunt Char

Stephanie said...

Hey Louisa! Do you have facebook?? If you don't, you should get it so that we can talk to eachother! =)
Oh and we need to make some plans for the fair!

Stephanie said...

Hey Louisa! I hope you get this before tomorrow! I am sorry to say that I don't think I can be at the fair tomorrow very long! Or maybe not even at all! We have some plans now so I am kinda bummed out cause I really wanted to hang out with you at the fair. I still might be there for awhile if I can come. Sorry.... =(