Thursday, October 4, 2012

"Where I come from there's a preacher man in a cowboy shirt."

I have now been in Italy almost a month. It is so beautiful here. My host family is amazing and kind. Tonight my host sister and I are going to make American Brownies!!! :) Hopefully it will actually work, we had to switch up the recipe a bit, but I am sure it will be fine. :) I don't really want to explain every little detail that has happened over here, so I think I will just post some pictures and you can figure it out for yourself. If I even have anyone reading my blog. :)

This one is to show my tan. I am pretty proud of it.
 The castle I pass every day on my way to school.
 The skinny streets in Old Belvedere.
 Me playing in the water <3 br="br">
 The Cathedral in Milan.
 My class.
 Beautiful view
 Old something.
 My friend and me :)
 My other ASSE exchange students all in Milan!!!! :) They're the best!!
 We're being weird. :) Classmates.
 Some raw meat that we eat over here. :)

No comments: