Monday, March 22, 2010

Do I ever even use this blog??

My life has been busy and I haven't posted since New Years sooooo.....

I'm in a three act play I auditioned two weeks ago. In the play I'm a flirty old lady, and my role is really funny. Last Friday I had to skip school because I was to sick. I've been sick all weekend and it stinks. Today I went to school but I had to call mom to come pick me up because I didn't feel good again. Now I've been resting off and on all morning.
I have some exciting news!! I'm hoping to go to Hawaii this fall to visit my good friend Christina Haslerhanson!! Mom said I have to pay for it all my self but I've been saving about half a year and right now I have $200. Of course I need about $500 but if I work hard enough I'm sure I can earn enough money.
More exctiting news!! I'm also hoping to go to Virginia this summer on the LYA convention. So this summer I'm going to have alot of fun things to keep me busy. Along with the Oklee Centenial and Bible Camp.
It's been really nice out so far this spring right now it's 51 degrees out. I should go now though because I'm home sick from school so i should be resting.

No comments: